In this Podcast Charlie Berger from Oracle discussed some of the challenges of data driven enterprise.
Charlie's favorite read suggestions:
1. The Naked Future: What Happens in a World That Anticipates Your Every Move? Link: http://amzn.to/2xMNdJP
2. Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think Link: http://amzn.to/2xIoHcj
Passionate technical professional skilled in building entrepreneurial, start-up initiatives and environments. Strong technical, product management, communication, marketing and leadership skills.
• Experienced product management professional with over 30 years of experience in leading edge technologies in large corporations and entrepreneurial start-ups.
• During 15 years at Oracle Corporation, developed an innovative portfolio of “big data analytics” products developed as in-database SQL data mining functions and integrated "predictive analytics" applications.
• Strong technical, product management, communication and leadership skills.
• Responsible for product management and direction for the Oracle Database data mining and predictive analytics technology including Oracle Data Mining, text mining and statistical functions.
• Strong product champion, evangelist and frequent speaker in the field of predictive analytics and data mining.
• Leveraged relationships with customers, development and sales to communicate product capabilities and value proposition.
#FutureOfData podcast is a conversation starter to bring leaders, influencers and lead practitioners to come on show and discuss their journey in creating the data driven future.
If you or any you know wants to join in,
Register your interest @ http://play.analyticsweek.com/guest/
Want to sponsor?
Email us @ [email protected]
FiNMAX mobile apps are available for both iOS and Android devices, which ensures that traders can access their accounts through a smartphone or a tablet. FiNMAX offers specific FiNMAX apps for iPhone, iPad, and other smartphones and tablets. Once again, traders can access almost the entire range of platform features that are available on the desktop platform, while advanced charting options from TradingView can be easily accessed through their responsive template.
FiNMAX Trading Accounts.
Even though the minimum investment required for a Platinum VIP account is high, the trading features can more than justify the initial investment barrier. The only concern is that traders may not feel comfortable depositing large amounts of money at FiNMAX without any proper regulatory protection. Regardless, the company has managed to steer clear of any large controversies, which does make it a bit more dependable than brokers that are located in tax havens.
FiNMAX Demo Trading Account.
FiNMAX offers a limited period demo that is valid only for a week, which is not a whole lot of time to learn the concept in detail. Although FiNMAX has limited its demo account to users, it is far better than avoiding a demo offering altogether. Seasoned traders can use the demo trading account to gauge the efficiency of the platform, while amateur traders can also use the demo period to familiarise themselves with the binary options market and put on a few trades to gain market exposure. Nevertheless, we would have appreciated if the company had provided a bit more time with its free demo account option.
FiNMAX clients can make use of the vast resources for trading, which includes advanced trading charts, personal account manager, and market analytics. Larger account holders have the convenience of trading with signals or use social trading platforms to copy trades from successful traders. The broker also provides market analysis, trading news, webinars, strategy, and VIP trader education. FiNMAX has one of the best trader-oriented resources, which can provide a highly beneficial platform for binary options traders.
There is a drastic amount of confusion surrounding regulatory status. Reduced number of binary options assets.
Yes, traders can download dedicated FiNMAX apps for iOS and Android devices.
FiNMAX offers support through live chat, phone numbers, emails, and Skype address. The customer service channel is only available for 14 hours a day and 5 days a week.